We are collecting and shipping gently used clothing, footwear and accessories for men, women, and children, to send to The Salvation Army Thrift Stores, National Recycling Operations, for distribution to +100 thrift stores throughout Canada, wherever the need is greatest.
You can ship up to 12 large cardboard boxes full of donated clothing and shoes AT NO COST TO YOU - up to 12 boxes per household (see box specs below). All clothing is needed, including:
- Tops, blouses and sweaters
- Pants, shorts and bottoms of all sorts
- Coats for all seasons
- Footwear for all seasons
- New socks and underwear
- Accessories like purses, hats, gloves, scarves, jewelry and other fashion items
* Please do not include books, toys, household items, or heavily worn items, stained items, or items in need of repair. See FAQ for further information.
HELPING IS EASY!
- Enter your postal code below to select the PUDOpoint counter you would like to drop your donation to
- Download a free shipping label
- Pack your box. If you have more than a box full, print another label (up to 12 is ok)
- Drop you box to the PUDOpoint Counter address on your label, for FREE shipping
* Touchless drop-off procedures are in-place, simply leave your box at the counter or designated GBC drop-off station.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US HELP CANADIANS IN NEED!
NOTE that you must create a shipping label and attach it to your cardboard (crates and plastic bags cannot be accepted). We will accept boxes of up to 8 cubic feet, i.e.: 2ft x 2ft x 2ft in size. Boxes do not need to be square, but they shouldn’t surpass 8 cubic square feet in size — i.e.: 1ft x 2ft x 3ft (6 cubic ft total), or similar configuration is acceptable